Medical Camp Ukhrul
Ukhrul August 03: A medical camp was held at Ukhrul today in the backdrop of outbreak Japanese Ancephelites in Ukhrul district under the aegis of Raphei Katamnao Long (RKL) along with the Dr. Manik Shaiza who is the medical officer i/c primary health centre Chingai, Ukhrul district.
The camp started from 9 am till 3.30 pm. During the camp 254 people ranging from youngest to oldest villagerswere examined Doctors said that as per their finding there is no prevalent of life threatening diseases but some cases of seasonal outbreak of Respiratory Track Infection . Out of 254 patients RTI-152 (60%) and the remaining 40% were cases of superficial mayalgia, dermatitis, acidity worm infection, sciatica, UTI etc.